In parallel with the conference, there will be exhibitions where products and services related to the topics of the conference can be presented. ICCE 2008 will provide exhibitors with:
- Exhibit space, in a special area of the conference venue.
- Some materials such as tables, chairs.
- Other resources (on demand).
A space of (5x3) m^2 with basic facilities and the registration for one person will be free-of-charge. However, any financial and/or technical support would highly be appreciated.
Companies wishing to exhibit products or services of interest to the ICCE 2008 attendees are requested to submit a letter or e-mail of intends with the following information:
- A short description of the company
- A short description of the products or services to be exhibited
- The minimum amount of exhibit space needed (e.g., the number of tables needed)
- Other requirements (e.g., power plugs etc.)
All proposals and inquiries should be submitted by e-mailing to email@example.com
- Proposal: Dec. 31, 2007
- Registration: Jan. 31, 2008